Membership & Fees
Scholastics, Adult Membership & Boat Storage Registration
1. Visit Cazenovia Rec Desk.
2. Click on Programs. Select Sports or scroll to find CRC under the Rowing category. Choose the Program you wish to register for. (Scholastics don't pay annual membership fee)
3. Create an account. Add family members to the account
4. Scholastics, be CERTAIN to check option for SMS text messaging ALERTS. This is how you will be notified for changes that may occur for that day.
5. Pay by Credit Card and complete forms at checkout.
1. Membership is for the calendar year (January 1 to December 31) and may begin at any time during the rowing season.
2. CRC members may participate in club programs for which they are eligible, such as the scholastic and master competitive and recreational groups.
3. There are additional fees for each program to cover the coaching costs as well as any regatta fees and related travel costs. Check the programs page for details.
Annual Membership Fees (Does not apply to Scholastic members)
Membership fees cover the club's fixed administrative costs and cannot be prorated.
When can Members Row?
1. Masters may row when coaches are not present: during times outside of practice, during pre-season, and during "Community Rows" on Saturdays.
3. All members can row during the "Community Row" on Saturdays from 7-9 am
Boat Storage at Gypsy Bay
Personal boats may be stored on the Gypsy Bay storage racks when granted permission by the CRC Board of Directors.
Storage spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.
Due to limited space and high demands, there is a 2 boat limit per member.
Stored boats must be actively used to be permitted on the storage racks unless ample space allows otherwise.
Club-owned shells take priority over personal shells.
The club is not liable for damages incurred to personal boats stored on the Gypsy Bay boat racks.
The CRC is a not-for-profit organization that operates within the oversight of the Town of Cazenovia and the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation, and Historical Preservation – Central Region. Dues are used for insurance, coaching, equipment, postage, etc. and are not tax deductible. All donations to the CRC are tax deductible.